Human Resources Officer
1-year undergraduate program
Semester 5 & 6
Certified RNCP level CEC 6 – 1-year programme – 180 ECTS credits
Today, the Human Resources function is faced with real societal challenges. It has become a real marketing asset to attract, retain and ensure the sustainability of companies.
In partnership with SUP Des RH, a reference school in France and abroad in the field of HR, La Salle campus offers a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources which can complement the BTS GPME.
- To be immediately operational in order to manage the HR files assigned to you
- To bring your expertise in fields of application of human resources such as: recruitment, management of staff careers, payroll, relations with company representatives, advice on regulations and employment law
- To manage the operational and strategic aspects of the HR functions
- To be an actor in the development of human capital
- Development and monitoring of HR management tools
- Application of individual employment law
- Contribution to the animation of social dialogue
- Skills management and professional career
- Recruitment and employee adaptation
- Management of professional training
- Management of payroll and employee/ employer contributions
Each block leads to a lifelong qualification certificate issued.
- Right-hand man of an SME manager for all HR matters
- Consultant in an HR firm, a recruitment firm or in HRIS
- HR assistant
- Payroll Manager
- Recruitment officer
- The course is open to applicants with a 2-year undergraduate diploma