Technical Quality Control
One-year undergraduate program
Semesters 5 & 6
Face-to-face and on-site, even with virtual reality to discover the jobs of the future!
This one-year training will take students to a bachelor’s degree in Quality Technical Control of carbon-free energy facilities and equipment, a profession recognised in 2023 by France Compétences as emerging or particularly in evolution.
Contribute to building a safer world that acts and succeeds in its energy transition!
- To understand and analyze the operation of production facilities
- To evolve in this environment while respecting safety rules
- To develop concrete professional skills in the nuclear sector
- To prepare students for work life
- Technical English
- Inspection & control:
- pressure equipment
- electrical equipment
- lifting equipment
- Carbon-free energy :
- wind turbines
Assessment of skills at the end of the course, through specific tests:
- written tests
- practice on technical platforms
- activity report with professional oral presentation
- This course is a work/study program with 2 weeks on campus / 2 weeks working in a company throughout the 2 semesters for students to put into practice their theoretical studies and gain invaluable hands-on experience.
- A professional training
- A growing sector
- Opportunities for permanent employment
- The course is open to applicants with a 2-year undergraduate diploma